Come and Join a GREAT Team!
As an expanding family business, we are dedicated to the welfare and progression of all our staff. If you want more than a boring 9-5 job, and desire a progressive career, we want to make it happen.
Our aim is to employee the best Vehicle Technicians, dedicated to continual professional development through our training options and learning about the vehicles of tomorrow. Supported by a focused Customer Service Team that put the customers needs first.
Due to high demand for our services we are currently recruiting for an automotive technician on a full time basis. The salary is circa £30k depending upon experience. As an experienced and/or qualified technician with a well-rounded knowledge of vehicle mechanics and diagnostics you will be responsible for carrying out inspection and service routines, repairs, diagnostics and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner as assigned, in accordance with the manufacturer and our own high standards.
- Previous Service Technician Experience is essential
- Experience with electrical systems
- Perform work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnose automotive faults, and recommend/perform the appropriate repairs
- Notify the Customer Service Technician (CST) of progress/delays with jobs
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Have a commitment to delivering outstanding levels of customer care
- Keeping the workplace clean and tidy, at all times
- Be able to complete jobs to a high standard and within the timescales
- Must be a team player
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- MOT testing experience preferred, but not essential
The position offers:
- Ongoing training program provided by Bosch
- Competitive salary
- 23 Days Holiday
- Company pension available
- An enjoyable work environment
- £500 gift card for Mac tools (Once Probationary Period is complete)
When completing your application please include your CV and provide specific details of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities relevant to the role you are applying for. Please email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Okee we aim to deliver an exceptional service where nothing it too much trouble for our clients. The customer and their needs are central to the delivery of our service. We expect all members of the team to treat our customers with courtesy and respect. All advice provided must be honest and to the benefit and safety of our customers.